martedì 25 gennaio 2011

Arriving in Florence

I finally arrived in Florence around 10 am after a long day of traveling.  We flew from Dulles to Paris to Florence.  The flight to Florence was awesome because we went over both the swiss and Italian alps.

I was very happy to land without any lost luggage.  We went to the school to check in with the program.  There we received cell phones for calls within Italy.  I believe I received a nokia from 1975.

I didn't get to see much of the city today since we were so busy with checking in and getting our documents together.  Were about to go out to our first dinner in Florence, and are patiently waiting til the acceptable time to not seem like complete tourists.  I'm going to have my first glass of real Italian wine and then take a long snooze until orientation tomorrow morning.







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento