venerdì 13 maggio 2011

Last Day in Firenze :(

This week was a hectic week with final exams, packing, and checking off everything on our Florence bucket list. I leave early tomorrow, and even though I am sad to leave this amazing city, I can’t wait to be back home. With this experience, I feel that I have gained a great sense of confidence and maturity. After travelling throughout so many different countries I also feel more patriotic than I already was. I didn’t realize how good we have it until really experiencing other cultures. I thought I’d write a list of things I will miss in Florence and what I can’t wait for back home so I can remember my trip better when I am older.

What I’ll Miss
-travelling
-my roommates
-being of legal drinking age
-the Italian food
-walking everywhere in the Florentine streets
-living in the moment

What I can’t wait for at home
-to see my family
-Topher
-my bed/own bathroom
-to be able to use my debit card everywhere
-mexican food
-Tivo/going to the movies
-to bump into someone on the street and them actually apologize (no one can ever call an American rude)

Here are some pictures we took during our last week
4 Roommates at the farewell dinner

Me, Julia, Tiff, and Kat at the farewell dinner



last real Italian pizza at Gusta Pizza

Kat Tiff and I at Gusta Pizza

Kat and I at Piazzale Michealangelo

Again


Roommates






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento