giovedì 3 febbraio 2011

wine class

Today I had my first wine appreciation class and it was ten times harder than I thought it was going to be.  I believe I will be a wine expert when it's over.  For the final all the bottles will be black and we have to do gustatory, olfactory, and visual analysis.  I only know what one of those words mean so it looks like i have a lot to learn.

After class tiff and i went to the train station for the first time to buy our tickets to get to Rome for our flight to Sicily next weekend.  The area and train station itself was super different than Florence with a lot more gypsies, homeless people, and tourists traps.

Now were off to get appertivos at a bar across the river that my comm teacher recommended to me because it is a very Italian establishment where we can be more immersed in the culture.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento